Almost there!

 Launch day is almost here. 

I can smell the azuria flowers in the air, feel the rays of the dual suns, Solar Un and Solar Do, on my face, and I can hear the whinny of riding beasts as they prance impatiently in place in their stalls ready to be let out of the stables for their morning run. The bells from the abbey are chiming announcing the dawn of a new day, and we are now only twenty-four hours away from The Ascension of Dyonara.

Are you ready for a new adventure? Are you jumping up and down in anticipation of new romance? How about a five-way romance? Talk about difficult! 

Even as I embark on writing book two, I'm so excited for launch day of book one. I hope you are too.

This book will be in #KindleUnlimited, but if you're not a Prime KU subscriber, you can purchase it now in pre-order ($2.99) and it will be delivered early Tuesday directly to your email or device (however you have your Amazon account set up). 


Ready? Go get it!                                         CLICK HERE



Sign up for my newsletter to keep up with new release alerts and behind-the-scenes information along with bonus scenes. I promise never to share your information with any third party and since I'm a bit lazy with newsletters, you won't get bombarded either. But when I do send news, it will be good!

Subscribe Here.



Popular Posts